Ubique / City & Guilds IHS (International Instructors Qualification)
Due to the IHSDP programmes accredited on a International level. The London Institute for City & Guilds have stipulated as part of the Ubique accreditation that ALL Instructors who deliver the Ubique / City & Guilds IHSDP training programmes must have the minimum qualification in:
- Level 3 Education & Training. ( Formally PTTLS 3 )
- Knowledge Unit NVQ Assessor. ( Formally D32 / D33 A 1 Assessor )
- Knowledge Unit NVQ V1 Verifiers Certification.
- EDI, Equality & Diversity Certification
- IHSDP Advanced Accreditation
- Proven Sector Competency
Regardless of individuals qualification Instructors must meet the criteria, cross mapping or equivalent qualifications may be considered if the required standards are achieved.